Job Title: Large Format Business Development Manager
Salary: £Above Market Average Package
Contact: George Thompson
Telephone: 0207 838 9695
Categories: Print, London, Midlands, South East, Sales, South West, South Coast, Northern Home Counties, Southern Home Counties, North West, North East, East Anglia, Yorkshire, Large Format
A provider of a full range of printing services covering all parts of the UK is looking for a Large Format Business Development Manager to sell the products and services that their customers have grown to rely on. This role requires someone with a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. You will be an adaptive learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to highlight the company’s offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it is essential that you are personable and professional.
Large Format Business Development Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Representing the Company’s large format products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how solutions meet needs
- Coordinating with other internal stakeholders to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- Meeting weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Creating, planning, and delivering presentations on company large format printed products
- Developing and implementing territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjusting sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identifying potential new sales opportunities
- Identifying appropriate prospects, setting appointments, making effective qualifying sales calls, and managing sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- In depth product knowledge and conducting demos and relaying objection handling.
- Preparing professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
- Achieving sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, utilising product demos and presentations.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creating strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Collaborating closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and case studies. Collaborating with internal teams on behalf of clients/customers to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Generating and maintaining accurate account and opportunity plans. Interfacing with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact customers, clients, and stakeholders.
- Monitoring competitors’ products, including relevant sales, and marketing data.
- Monitoring and understanding the competitive landscape and market trends
- Attending key events to generate leads.