Job Title: Guillotine Operator
Salary: £Competitive Salary
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
A leading printing company has an opening for a reliable, hard-working Guillotine Operator. Your role will be to set up, operate and maintain the guillotine while working to tight deadlines and keeping a high level of quality.
1. Set up and operate guillotine.
2. Perform manual duties such as moving and handling of large paper stock
3. Accurately measure and cut printed materials
4. Assist in the maintenance and repair of equipment and minimise waste where possible; be able to troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance as needed
Required Skills / Experience:
• Excellent problem solving and planning skills
• Good communication and comprehension skills – including written and verbal
• Must be able to work closely with others to ensure all jobs are produced in a timely manner; must be a team player and must be very detailed.
• History of performing well under pressure; able to adapt to a constantly changing workflow
• Safety conscious
• Experience on other print finishing equipment an advantage.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here