Job Title: Field Based Sales Executive
Salary: Basic Salary: negotiable, around £45k pa plus Comm & Car Allowance
Location: Midlands & North
Objective: Selling a range of Transit Packaging, e.g. air filled Cushioning bags for in-box protection etc. into B2B and Distributor Merchant Networks.
Location: Field / Office based role, sales territory predominantly throughout the North of England – and UK when required.
Our established Packaging and Logistics Solutions Client continues to experience post Covid sales growth and consequently are looking to expand their sustainable product range and increase core product market penetration within the UK.
This has opened up an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Executive.
In addition to its Off The Shelf Product range, our Client offers a unique Design Service, so the successful candidate will be involved in Solution base selling and managing customers’ Product Design Projects.
What makes this opportunity stand out from the crowd is that it is being supported with a high level of investment. The successful candidate will have warm leads in place as the result of an online marketing campaign.
This role also offers the opportunity to be a key player in the company and, for the right person, Equity in the business subject to their success.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Generate new business, inheriting some accounts, identifying new leads / sales opportunities within multiple B2B sectors
• Develop and executing an agreed sales plan supported by the Leadership Team. This will include upselling new offers and sustainable product ranges
• Plan client visits, fact finding (business requirements), develop solutions, presenting product samples and showcase these to the key decision-makers with Operation and Procurement teams.
• With support and training become a Sustainability Champion being able to lead client discussions.
• Negotiate sales contracts, pricing, and supply commitments.
• A team player who can fulfil customer requirements working with production and logistics colleagues
• Regular travel to engage with customers extensively across North of England and nationally when required.
• With internal support and training attain detailed product knowledge and understanding of the UK packaging market
• When established contributor to product, process and improvement ideas incl. New Sustainable Product Development plan
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Sales/Account Management preferably selling into B2B and Distributor Networks.
• Effective communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
• Ability to build relationships from Warehouse operation up to Procurement teams.
• Engaging communicator with strong verbal/written and organisational skills (plan and organise own appointments).
• Commercial awareness with business acumen necessary to secure business in a range of markets.
• A self-motivated, ‘hungry’ sales person with the right attitude and willingness to learn.
• Honesty & integrity – enjoy building relationships with customers through trust and openness
• A passion for customer service – committed to exceeding customer expectations
• Computer literate, competent using MS Outlook, Excel & Word
• Laptop & Phone
• Pension & Death-In-Service (following probation period)
• Employee Share Scheme (subject to qualification)
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here