Job Title: Extrusion Operator
Salary: Up to £30k pa / DOE
Location: North Wales
Contact: Gary Young
Telephone: 0141 647 6688
Categories: Packaging, Production/Technical, Flexibles, Wales
Position suitable for Candidates with experience of Blown Film Extrusion and / or PE Film Bag Conversion who are / can be based in either: East Denbighshire, South Flintshire, South West Cheshire or North Shropshire.
Our Client has an excellent global reputation for their product and service offering and through continued growth they are seeking an experienced Blown Film Extrusion Machine Operator for polythene bag manufacturing.
The Job entails close attention to detail & moderate lifting.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2 years’ of experience in blown film extrusion as an operator and / or PE Film Bag Conversion in addition to having a good attitude, team ethic and a willingness to learn.
This person will be responsible for operating, adjusting, and maintaining extruder and in-line printing equipment.
· Reading job specification sheets and obtaining all applicable tools and materials.
· Setting up machinery to run jobs.
· Carrying out machine adjustments as needed.
· Ensuring target output is achieved with excellent quality and compliance to customer requirements and quality standards.
· Identifying and promptly reporting any equipment malfunction, material, safety, and / or quality issues.
· Working closely with other members of the team to assure a co-operative and friendly atmosphere with regard to the daily activities of production.
· Completing forms and quality measurements per production run.
· Performing special projects and assignments as directed by supervisory personnel.
No specific qualification is required but at least 2 years’ of hands on experience is preferred.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here