Job Title: Business Development Manager – Printed Folded Cartons – Pharma/Cosmetics
Salary: £35-45k basic + car allowance + bonus
An independent carton printer specialising in manufacturing packaging for pharmaceutical and cosmetic companies is looking for a business development manager to play a key part in their expansion plans.
They believe success is achieved through a continuous commitment to the highest quality standards supported by service levels that exceed client expectations. It is their high standards which have allowed them to develop long term relationships with a growing client list. They are looking for an industry expert with the technical know-how to meet the needs of customers in order to continue to grow existing relationships and form new ones. Candidates must be passionate about the printed folded carton industry and its ever-evolving technologies. Excellent technical knowledge will be required to communicate with not only customers, but also our client’s production site.
· Leverage selling strategies to identify and acquire new business and then build a new opportunity pipeline.
· Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business and growth objectives. Address customers’ needs by aligning value-based solutions with the customer’s objectives.
· Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the industry, product and market knowledge, and trends
· Compile and maintain a database of current and prospective customers through our client’s CRM system.
· Travel for the purpose of soliciting orders, sharing new product information, identifying product requirements and other needs of current and prospective customers, and developing and maintaining long-term relationships with these contacts.
This role requires a solution-oriented business development manager with a proven track record within the industry – someone who looks to create value for each customer through innovation. The ideal person for this role will be assertive in selling actions but will always perform with the highest level of integrity.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here