Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist – Industrial & Production Print Hardware
Salary: Basic Salary Negotiable around £50k pa / DOE
Location: Northern England / Scotland
Both a ‘Technical Specialist’ and ‘Sales’ role, the successful candidate will be working collaboratively with our Client’s Indirect Partner Channel Account Managers and lead the sale of Production & Industrial Print Hardware, Software and Solutions.
Ideal Candidate Location: Based in the North of the UK, in order to cover Northern England and Scotland, a mix of Home and Field based work.
Our Client is a Globally recognised and Award Winning Leader in the provision of managed print and document workflow solutions, enterprise content management and technology optimisation.
This role requires the individual to Scope, Specify and Build a sound Technical Solution, sell its commercial benefits alongside the Indirect Channel Partner to the end user and manage the solution to ‘Business As Usual’ status.
The role requires the individual to manage the development of the Partners assigned to them with regards to their Production Print & Industrial Print Hardware. Software and Solutions sales performance and grow said partners business delivery.
What will you be doing?
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs through the provision of Product Specialist & Pre-Sales consultancy/support for Production & Industrial Hardware and Software solutions defined in the Clients Indirect Product Portfolio.
- Provide the expertise to conduct Site Survey facilitating the successful install, implementation, and transition of the solution to Business As Usual.
- Use sales processes ensuring the customers’ wants, needs and options are identified and documented.
- Be responsible for the solution design, proof of concept, sales proposal and the subsequent generation of the required scoping documentation and associated sales documentation in accordance with company processes.
- Proactively work collaboratively with Partner Account Managers to identify and generate sales opportunity, drive customer interactions including sales calls, presentations, virtual or face to face demonstrations.
- Actively participate in account planning and strategy sessions
- Support the Company’s drive to secure ‘new logo’ business in Indirect channel by providing the required subject matter expertise.
What the Company is essentially looking for:
- Experience working within the Professional Print market and proven experience or certification in VDP/Transactional applications & workflows.
- Experience within the Production Print Professional Services industry or Similar Role/Position
- A solid understanding of the Commercial Print Solutions Portfolio.
- Proven knowledge of Windows Server/Client Systems and Architectures, Domain Management, Active Directory, MS SQL Server, VMware or Hyper-V Virtualisation Technology and have a strong I.T focused background
- Proven experience in project management and implementation of software
- Proven experience in Consultative Selling & Solution sales.
- Experience in Software/Application integrations and customisations.