Job Title: Systems & IT Manager
Salary: Depending on Experience
Location: North East England
A company that through continuous investments prides itself on being at the forefront of print technology, is looking for a Systems and IT Manager to join its innovative team.
- Receive, record and investigation IT incidents
- Manage Service Requests such as New Starter requests, replacement hardware etc.
- Provision of 1st line support
- Perform daily checks to ensure IT Services are running smoothly
- Manage and maintain On premise and Cloud infrastructure including:
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Manage and maintain all network systems including:
- Security appliances
- Liaising with 3rd Party Support vendors for quotations and support issues
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Strong time-management, organisational and communicative skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment is required.
- Experience of troubleshooting IT hardware and Software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Awareness of and proficiency with Active Directory, WSUS, O365, Microsoft Server and desktop technologies.
- Previous experience in corporate Network Infrastructure.
- Hands on experience with an MIS, Tharsterns, system would be an advantage along with an understand of SQL & crystal reports but not essential