Job Title: Senior Print Business Development Manager
Salary: £Highly Competitive Package
Through a consolidated range of print solutions, our client helps companies control costs, drive efficiency and improve productivity.
They are looking for a senior Business Development Manager to sell all print services and solutions provided by the company in order to generate new business.
Main Duties/Responsibilities involved:
Agility – Ability to demonstrate quick decision making. Responsive to customer needs and is focused on delivery. Willing and able to adapt and flex approach to changing business and customer needs.
• Work within often very limited time constraints
• Adapt to Customer’s changing demands during print process
• Be proactive when facing operational challenges
Partnership – Collaborates across the company and fosters long term relationships internally and externally. Communicates effectively, managing all stakeholders. Promotes effective team working which supports knowledge sharing and a positive and respectful working environment.
• Develop a positive working relationship with all Team Members
Innovation – Proactively seeks ways to improve products, services and processes. Demonstrates a creative approach to solving problems and generating innovative solutions, which may include simplification, automation and digitisation.
• Will ensure Customer’s Print requirements are produced by the most effective solution available
Integrity – Takes accountability and owns issues. Finds solutions to challenges and is trusted to delivery consistent high-quality outputs.
• Can own the process from initial enquiry to delivery whilst maintaining consistent communication with both internal and external Customers throughout.
Qualifications or equivalent experience
Skills & Knowledge
• Attention to detail and be totally service oriented and understand the “customer experience”
• Ability to identify key areas for improvement and implement strategic plans
• Effective communication and motivational skills
• Confident telephone manner
• Strong excel skills
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here