Job Title: Sales & Marketing Director
Salary: £Executive Level Package
Location: Central Scotland
One of the leading companies in the print and packaging sector has a key director-level opening.
They seek a Sales & Marketing Director to come on board and drive organisational business development objectives in relation to sales, revenue and growth.
This critical role within the company will set the direction of sales and revenue strategies, ensuring alignment with the company’s overall strategy.
This role is perfect for a highly motivated individual who is results and customer oriented and who to further develop their career with a stable and growth oriented organisation.
As Director of Sales & Marketing, responsibilities will include the following:
• Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPIs.
• Setting sales and marketing KPIs to manage activity within the team.
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Training and advising the sales team on sales techniques
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Attending client meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
• Putting together a marketing strategy for the company.
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing professional with experience in a similar, senior level role within the print and/or packaging industry. This position needs someone with excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance, so if you have a track record in managing performance and developing sales superstars then we would love to hear from you.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here