Job Title: Sales Manager – Food Service Packaging
Salary: Basic Salary £45/60k pa DOE plus commission
Location: North London / Northern Home Counties area
Applications are also open to those looking to advance their careers to Sales Manager level:-
Our prestigious Client is a highly successful international packaging manufacturing company and the leader in paper & plastic Food Service packaging production for the Retail sector.
With state of the art European wide production capabilities and a commitment to R&D they lead the way when it comes to developing environmentally sustainable packaging solutions.
Continued expansion has led to a rarely available opportunity to join the established UK sales team at Sales Manager level. What makes this really stand out is that equal consideration will be given to those looking for career advancement to this level. Our core motivation is to find a resilient self-starter with ambition and a strong focus on results
This role will be responsible for identifying and winning new business as well as managing and developing existing customer accounts. Servicing both potential customers and existing ones will require the most outstanding levels of service and attention to detail. Strong communication skills are also vital in order to liaise with cross-functional internal teams including UK support team and manufacturing plants in Europe. Exuding charisma, the successful candidate will make a lasting impression on everyone met and will build deep-rooted relationships both internally and externally.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Achieve sales targets and KPIs in line with business requirements
• Generate new business and develop existing accounts as required
• Direct responsibility for all aspects of allocated prospects and customers
• Develop and execute clear and logical sales activity plans
• Establish contacts and meetings with new potential customers
• Prepare all aspects of client meetings and presentations to senior procurement and sourcing teams.
• Produce market reports and customer performance analysis
• Develop detailed product knowledge and an in depth understanding of the UK retail packaging market
Success in the above will derive from your ability to comfortably present and negotiate at senior level. If you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in winning and maintaining new business in a sales/account management position within the packaging sector (ideally flexible packaging or paper packaging / converting manufacturing) then we would love to hear from you.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here