Job Title: Print Sales Executive
Salary: £Competitive Basic + High Commission Structure
Location: West Sussex
We are on the search for a sales executive to join a high-quality printer. This client has continued to evolve with the times, ensuring their plant and products remain at the cutting edge of the print industry. Their extensive production capacity means that whatever the project, they can deliver on brief, on time and on budget. Not only are they a litho and digital printer; they also have design facilities, creating an extensive service offering.
Print sales executive responsibilities will include:
· Identify and develop new customers to maintain sales growth
· Implement strategies to drive business growth and increase revenue
· Build trusted and long-lasting relationships
· Engage and negotiate with key stakeholders
· Creating strategic sales plans and building a strong pipeline
· Prepare quality proposal and tender responses
· Understand the client business, their challenges and offer tailored solutions
This print sales role requires candidates with high energy, an engaging communication style and a positive attitude with proven history of success selling solutions. They are looking for someone with successful experience developing new business and managing relationships at executive level. A strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial thought process to dissect clients’ current business and demonstrate how you can enhance then way they communicate to customers will be key to success in this role. We seek stand out candidates who have an ability to understand customer ambiguity and reason through it to identify opportunities and develop suitable solutions.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here