Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – South
Salary: Potential OTE up to £70k pa in an existing territory.
Location: South England
Our Client’s expertise lies within sustainable, high precision, automated print finishing technology. They provide a finishing and printing range to all types of print operation across the UK and, in addition, they are also a Distributor for guillotines and shredders, binders and folding equipment etc.
This is an unmissable opportunity to join a world leading manufacturer within this sector and manage Top UK Sales Territory.
The Regional Sales Manager role will cove everywhere North of the Thames > Northern Home Counties out to > Reading & up to Peterborough.
Reporting to the UK Head Of Sales, the overall purpose of the role is to successfully propose & implement digital automated solutions & services to both new and existing customers with a view to maximise long term profitability and deliver the required sales target.
Main job tasks & responsibilities:
• Drive continued growth from the existing customer base through engaged, loyal, supported customers; continually uncovering opportunities to gain new customers
• Produce a Territory Coverage Plan at the start of each FY detailing all cold calling activity to ensure the territory penetration is in place to drive a strong pipeline of opportunities – the criteria will be agreed with the Head of UK Sales
• Penetrate companies at all levels across the business
• Prepare, develop and implement account/business plans relevant to the larger companies within portfolio
• Provide account leadership engaging with senior management – internal and external.
• Act as co-ordinator, connector and influencer within the business.
• Build solid relationships between customer and company – play a strategic role in delivering unequalled customer satisfaction
• Assume role of trusted advisor and educate/inform customers of new innovative technologies available to them in support of their business growth
• Deliver first class service & ensure customers maximise benefits from their investment.
Benefits include Co Car or Allowance.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here