Job Title: Project Manager
Location: North West
Exciting opportunity with a prominent packaging company. Please only apply if you work or have worked in the last 7 years the packaging or packaging repro sectors
To project manage brand product packaging & design work from initiation to Project Implementation Review (PIR), on time within budget and to the agreed quality standards and identify and make recommendations for developing the process. Identify and take advantage of opportunities for profitable growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Plan the development and effective implementation of the project and obtain necessary approval of project plans and estimates from stakeholders.
2. Ensure resources are engaged and committed both internally and externally
3. Provision and ownership of a single critical path
4. Identify the key stages, risks and issues through the project.
5. Monitor and report on specific project progress against milestones and identify corrective action where results are falling short of expectation.
6. Provide project summaries each period
7. Liaise with relevant individuals to identify Print Development requirements
8. Day to day process management
9. Agree and publish the detailed project information, budget and critical path with the project stakeholders and PM.
10. Monitor and report time vs plan and costs vs budget
11. Report progress effectively and concisely, identifying key issues and mitigating action as required
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here