Job Title: Print Director – £20m plus division
Salary: £Six Figure Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen to manage the £20m pa plus print division of a massive organisation.
They currently have an opening for a pivotal role within the company – for someone who can bring expertise and knowledge to the table, to develop and lead the delivery of their growth strategy, delivering agreed sales and revenue targets. This individual must be able to provide evidence of success in developing and implementing large-scale sales/business development strategies within the print industry; along with success in building and maintaining a broad network of internal and external stakeholder relationships leading to commercial opportunity.
The selected applicant will be responsible for:
• Developing, producing and then leading the business strategy and tools required to carry out the strategy.
• Developing knowledge of and offer the business industry intelligence to support which targets to approach
• Support, and when required, lead client presentations ensuring the team is succinct and professional
• Manage, through a line management structure, production, account management and external sales teams.
• Devise and implement appropriate marketing activities in conjunction with the Marketing department
• Build relationships with internal divisions to support sales activities and execute collaborative approaches where appropriate
• Evaluate competitor activity, market information and client feedback
We are looking for someone who is target driven and who can deliver advanced communication and influencing skills. You must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as work within a team of directors. Organisation skills are of the utmost priority, along with an ability to cope with multiple large-scale responsibilities.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here