Job Title: Print & Communications Account Executive
Salary: £22k to £27k pa (depending on experience)
Location: Central Scotland
A well-established Print & Communications Group is on
the search for a customer-orientated individual to take on the role of Account
Executive. Managing day-to-day client affairs, you will guarantee the highest
level of customer satisfaction.
Daily Responsibilities for Client Portfolio
• Work in conjunction with your account team to develop a
thorough understanding of customers’ needs to ensure their requirements are met
and they receive the customer service as detailed in their specific Service
• Respond to customers and suppliers queries in a timely and effective manner
• Receive quote requests from the customer and provide accurate and detailed responses within the target response time
• Confirm, monitor and progress chase orders to ensure all work is delivered within schedule, budget and quality standards
• Manage the production board for your account team, ensuring it is always up to date and contains the correct information
• Manage the website imagery for your account team
• Manage call-offs to ensure delivery as requested
• Ensure that customers stock stored and produced is pro-actively monitored and that stock levels are maintained to a sufficient quantity to meet the agreed customers’ requirements
• Make arrangements for customers to receive specified reports as and when required
We are looking for a vibrant individual with a natural ability to communicate with all types of people. It is important that we find someone who can work well in a team and take instructions from other team members, but also work to their own initiative and take on tasks independently. Strong organisation skills, an ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks, as well as being an efficient multitasker, will be key qualities pertaining to succeeding in this role.
Securing the opportunity to work for this outstanding print and communications company brings tremendous career prospects.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here