Job Title: Planning Manager – Work From Home Possible
Salary: £Highly Attractive Package
Location: West Midlands
Contact: George Thompson
Telephone: 0141 647 6688
Categories: Print, Management, Packaging, All Locations, Repro
We are looking for a Planning Manager EU (Maternity Cover) who will own and manage the agency workflow, embody our clients spirit of collaboration and ensure they have the right talents deployed to deliver their client’s needs. The Planning Manager will also manage local freelance resources.
The Planning Manager is a key member of the Operations team which enables the studios to work as one agency across multiple locations – tracking financial performance, managing resources against revenue, ensuring the studios work efficiently and safely.
As the Planning Manager, you will be accountable for:
• Creating a strong network across Operations and Studio management, building awareness of colleague talents and location capabilities.
• Partnering with Client Services Teams and Design Directors to understand the client requirements.
• Creating robust resource plans, working seamlessly with Design Directors and Creative Directors to ensure the right talent is deployed to deliver the clients needs.
• Understand the revenue pipeline to ensure efficiently and maximize the use of their own resources before considering external resources.
• Building a network of freelance talent that gives the agency short term scalability. You will also manage the local freelance resources.
• Securing freelance resources where our client needs additional scale or need to plug skillset gaps to deliver the client needs. Coordinating equipment and IT access for freelancers.
• Co-ordinating with line managers to balance the impact of holidays and mitigate the impact of absence against our delivery plans.
• Track freelance spend, ensuring timely invoice submission and purchase orders are raised
You will need these skills and experience:
• 6-8 years experience in Brand, Packaging, Creative or Advertising agencies in Studio Management roles
• Understanding of agency P&L (especially Direct, Indirect and Freelance costs)
• Financial awareness
• Exceptional people skills and positivity
• Managing Freelance and Agency staff
• Experience working with teams across multiple locations
• Strong ability to organize yourself and those around you
• Capable of being the calm in the storm, working across competing requirements to reach a solution
• Conflict management and resolution
• MS Office, strong Excel skills
What’s in it for you?
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance scheme
• 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays
• Buy more holidays scheme
• Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Recognition program
• Apple purchase discount scheme
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here