Job Title: Packaging Project Manager
Salary: € Competitive Salary
Contact: George Thompson
Telephone: 0141 647 6688
Categories: Print, Management, Packaging, Account Management, Repro, International, Other
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to work closely with the Account Manager and be the first point of contact for the Client’s Marketing teams in the coordination of packaging/e-commerce development projects.
The Project Manager will need to be an expert on the graphic chain and in the execution of packaging in compliance with the applicable standards, guidelines and printers’ specifications.
• Ensure the daily coordination of the production: manage workflows, summarise the information received from the customer, follow up on the quality of the production, and ensure deadlines are met.
• Point of contact for technical aspects: participation in technical meetings (launch of the range, contact with the printers, etc.), press passing, technical point of contact for proof management.
• Business development and optimisation of the quality of services.
• Possess sound technical skills, excellent knowledge of the graphic chain and packaging (artwork and reprography), printing processes (offset, flexo, rotogravure), proofing and colour management.
• Able to answer all artwork, pre-press & print queries. Experience in the delivery of all packaging artwork to print.
• Fluent in English and Spanish – Professional or Native
• Knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop preferred
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• You like working on a team and have good interpersonal skills.
• You are organised, rigorous and proactive.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Pack
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading print and packaging company which delivers speed and quality through innovation and insights to drive impact for world-class clients. This is a company that combines deep expertise in design, graphic services, production, technology, and process optimisation with unmatched marketplace understanding, dynamic ideas, and client-first customer service.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here