Job Title: Operations Manager
Salary: £45k to £55k pa depending on experience
Location: Northern Home Counties
Our client specialises in large format digital printing with products such as, roll ups, PVC banners, exhibition displays and wind flags. With offices in HK, Australia, UK, Malaysia & Singapore and are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for their UK branch to participate and contribute to building the foundations for the next phase of growth.
Currently located in Slough, but moving in mid-2015 along cross-rail (Reading, Maidenhead).
• Responsible for company revenue
• Monitor, schedule and manage daily jobs from quote to production
• Lead a team of 5 covering prepress & production department
• Manage the day to day running of production department: print room,
finishing, dispatch and warehousing
• Manage the day to day running of prepress department
• Manage after sales warranty claims: record, resolve, report
• Develop, maintain & enforce company workflow and guidelines.
• Experience in large format digital printing / exhibition & POS displays
industry is a must
• Experience in running a production department (large format digital printer
& finishing stations)
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here