Job Title: Heidelberg Two Colour Operator
Salary: £28,500 per annum
Exciting opportunity to join an established company in the Essex area. We are looking to appoint an experienced litho printer to join their print room team.
Principal duties and responsibilities for this role will include:
· Ensuring maximum potential output and quality is achieved, including setup and permanent adjustment of colour.
· Ensuring the equipment is maintained to the highest level ensuring optimum performance, and that the equipment and environment is operated and cared for and working areas are kept tidy, meeting all current Health & Safety legislation and conforming to the Company’s standards.
· Work with the print room to continuously improve process efficiency, eliminating unnecessary costs from the business and reducing waste to a minimum.
· Communicating maintenance/breakdown requirements to service personnel/ Production Manager.
· Communicating effectively with Production Manager, team members and Dept Managers as required.
· Active involvement in staff training and development as required.
. Must be a positive team player with a can-do attitude and be willing to work in all areas of the print room as/when necessary.
Candidates must have previous experience of operating Heidelberg printing machinery and should be confident working in a fast paced, quality manufacturing environment.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here