Job Title: Large Format Print Operator
Salary: £Depending on Experience
Location: West Midlands
We are on the lookout for an experienced Large Format Print Operator to roll their sleeves up and support an already successful production operation!
You will have:
· A good background in large format print, ideally of operating a Konsberg, Zund cutter, Vutek.
· Experience of print finishing including mounting, laminating, guillotine, vinyl application and routing
· Excellent communication skills
Specifically, your responsibilities will be: –
- Setting up and operating printers to print/produce a variety of products ranging from posters, signage, banners, wall graphics, window graphics, Foamex boards, Dibond boards, profile cut vinyls/stickers and more.
- Ensure maximum machine efficiency while completing orders on-time and in accordance with customers’ expectations.
- Operate and maintain RIP and various print production equipment, load and operate large roll to roll printers
- Operate and maintain all large format finishing equipment; Konsberg cutting table, Easymount laminator, mounting table, informing of equipment problems, placing service calls when required.
- Ensure the Job Bag process is correctly maintained, and the ISO 9001 finishing procedure is correctly followed.
- Establish colour approvals on printer with or without customer interactions and be able to maintain colour and print quality for production run.
- Ensure that all work completed is of the highest possible standard and quality with high degrees of accuracy
- Oversee machinery & equipment used daily and ensure that it is maintained, and kept in clean, good working order
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday