Job Title: Large Format Account Manager
Salary: £Excellent Salary
Location: Greater Manchester
We have an unmissable opportunity to join a large format printing company which is growing by the minute. This continuous growth has resulted in the requirement for someone passionate about service delivery to join its expanding account management team.
You will be joining a company which works with the nation’s biggest brands to meet their communication needs, thanks to their in-house market leading large format digital printing facility. Their state-of-the-art systems meet printing needs whatever they may be. Servicing these leading brands to produce breath-taking results, responsibilities will include:
• Managing client campaign briefing meetings and correctly interpret the briefs both to the client and internally to company stakeholders.
• Build and process the campaign elements using Excel and other bespoke systems.
• Manage Client’s campaigns through the briefing, pre-press, production, logistics and invoicing stages.
• Develop, maintain and enhance client relationships.
• Always maintain and present a mature and calm presence when dealing with the client.
• Proactively look for and develop client relationships from other client departments.
• Understand and actively pursue opportunities to promote services and products.
This Account Management role requires someone with the following qualifications, skills & experience
• Knowledge in the large format printing, digital printing, Point of Purchase, or Outdoor Advertising industries.
• Work effectively with computer systems including relevant software such Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of dealing with all levels of people.
• Exceptional customer care ethic and ability to build relationships at all levels.
• Polished, professional approach.
• Happy to work under own initiative and some occasional travel within Europe would be required
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here