Job Title: Key Account Manager – Packaging
Salary: Negotiable: around 54k / 59k euros
Location: The Netherlands or Germany
This exciting Packaging Key Account Manager vacancy offers the opportunity to lead a small team of Account Managers. It will report directly to the European Business Development Manager.
The role can be based in either the Netherlands or Germany, (in addition the role can be partly Home Office based during the week also).
There is also the opportunity to work to a contract with a range of 32 hours pw minimum / 40 hours pw maximum
The successful applicant will be joining our prestigious client that operates on a global level and is a trusted partner to the world’s most respected and well-known retail brands. This specialist packaging company operates in over 90 locations worldwide and their mission is to deliver innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for customers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Track record of People Management in a Packaging related role.
- Reasonable level of General Printed Packaging knowledge.
- Good Project Management skills
- Sales focused and confident presenting to customers
- Fluent English language skills
- Key Account Management experience essential.
- Current driving licence
- Self-motivated, organised and able to prioritise in a multi-task environment
- Ability to work proactively and on own initiative and actively solve problems when needed
- IT literate (MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, the internet)
- Conscientious with accurate attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills, essential in a global business.
- While operating as a point of contact for assigned accounts, the role will involve identifying opportunities to grow business further with existing and new clients, – including cross-selling.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers, making sure clients receive requested products and services on time and in full.
- Communicate client needs and demands to management team while managing projects, working to carry out client goals while meeting company objectives
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborate with local sales teams to reach prospective clients.
- Support local sales teams with local projects.
- Maintain accurate records relating to individual projects. Provide sales forecasts
- Works closely with all production sites and customers to provide forecasts and reports
- Prepare digital presentation for business meeting as well as customer meetings
- Provides assistance to production sites with regards to stock management
- Prepare briefs for quotation and assist with subsequent cost analysis and bid preparation
- Prepare monthly sales report for assigned accounts
All enquiries in strictest confidence
CVs in MS Word format, (.doc / .docx).