Job Title: Ink Technology Manager
Salary: £65k to £70k pa (depending on experience
Location: East Midlands
We are on the search for an Ink Technology Manager passionate about going one step further to create unique solutions. This is not only the chance to embark on a new role, but it is exposure to a large network and outstanding career opportunities. Employees of this worldwide company work closely together to discover the best possible solution for its customer.
* Independent management and development of new, innovative inks
* Intensive contact with customers, suppliers and manufacturers
* Optimisation of products in terms of quality and manufacturing costs
* Contribute to the new product development team (create and check ink samples)
* Active investigation of the field of inks and if necessary, initiation of countermeasures or corresponding developments
This role requires an independent and creative individual, but who also likes working in a team. The type of candidate we are looking for will could be a colour management specialist within a packaging repro company, an ink manufacturer, or a highly specialist role within a print/packaging environment. Candidates must have recent man-management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity that achieves more than expected, with ideas that are derived from its family like culture.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here