Job Title: Head of Client Services
Salary: £Highly Competitive Package
Location: North West England
A leading printing company is looking to for an outstanding candidate, respected and recognised as a leader and motivator of people, to head up its client services team. Our client works with many esteemed clients, producing time sensitive campaigns, so we are looking for someone who is flexible in their approach, able to cope under pressure, and who can manage multiple projects at one time.
Your responsibilities as Head of Client Services will include:
- A working knowledge of the range of services provided
- Manage Account Managers and their clients assigned ensuring that the company is presented as a value added solution provider to all our clients.
- Understand and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Oversee support tasks undertaken by the Account Managers, for example managing issues and invoicing.
- Ensure that all documentation is correctly completed on time and in a presentable manner. To ensure that all documentation meets compliance requirements and that all jobs have an estimate, time and sequence plan, brief, clear work instructions & matrices, approvals, and invoices available.
- Participate in team meetings for production status and pre-production meetings for new projects if required.
- To ensure that account managers keep Clients informed of the progress of their job daily.
- To be fully aware of the Client portfolio allocated and to track performance on each account to include full awareness or turnover and trends.
- To escalate and manage any issues internally through to client resolution and satisfaction.
- To monitor overall client satisfaction through Customer Satisfaction Surveys and scheduled review meetings.
- To attend key client review meetings and support account managers in identifying improvements and new opportunities when required.
- Ensure that invoices are closed off correctly and on time, so that the WIP correctly reflects work in hand.
- Establish strengths and weaknesses within the team and recommend changes and training where applicable for the team to be more effective.
- Manage workload to ensure it is evenly spread across the team and monitor volume and value of work undertaken by each account manager.
- Provide issue resolution, recording responses onto client issue logs
- Ensure that Account Managers are utilising MIS System to the benefit of internal process and to maximise efficiencies in their daily workflow.
- Responsible for department personnel including appraisals, training, holiday management
- To provide sales support for tenders & contractual negotiations
- To work with Sales to effectively manage the introduction of new contracts
- Responsible for monthly Client reporting
- To ensure management reporting is produced monthly to reflect department performance
- To actively look at ways in which services can be improved and revenue can be enhanced within existing client base
What we are looking for:
- Client/Customer management at board and operational level
- In depth knowledge and practical understanding of; data, lithographic printing & finishing, digital & laser
- Knowledge of campaign led marketing communications
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and to work well with all levels of Stakeholders
- Understanding of commercial issues surrounding jobs and the need for invoicing jobs within 48 hours of completion of work
- Ability to implement and enhance improvement processes
- Understanding of responsibilities in regard to compliance issues and safeguarding the company
- Be able to generate innovative and effective solutions and added value to both meet and exceed client requirements
- Proven people management skills including recruitment life cycle, managing employee relations issues, training and development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, able and willing to assist other members of their team and to contribute towards common team objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent understanding of Management Information Systems, Microsoft, Outlook