Job Title: Folding Operator
Salary: £Competitive Salary
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced folding operator to join an industry leader that houses the most modern print production and finishing equipment.
The purpose of this role is to manage the operation of a Folding Machine and associated equipment, maintaining quality, efficiency and safety at all times.
1. Ensuring correct job is on the machine
2. To obtain an “OK To Proceed” once make-ready is completed.
3. To monitor and maintain quality of work produced.
4. Make adjustments to maintain quality and output.
5. Maintain optimum machine output speed.
6. Keep the machine area in good order.
7. Efficiently utilise any machine staff provided for you.
8. Complete all documentation as required by ISO 9001.
9. Pass on all relevant information to subsequent shifts.
10. Report breakdowns or abnormalities immediately.
11. Be fully conversant with all applicable Health & Safety procedures.
12. Leave the machine in a safe and tidy condition.
13. Give coaching and guidance where required.
14. Provide support and assistance across other Folding machines when required.
15. Provide holiday and sickness cover across other Folding Machines as and when required.
17. Ensure daily and monthly preventative maintenance is carried out and relative forms are completed.
18. Carry out stock check on machine parts and re-order where necessary.
19. Report when targets are not met or unachievable.
20. Maintain lean manufacturing standards.
22. Undertake training as and when required.
This role will be on triple shift rotation.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here