Job Title: EU Global Account Executive – Flexible Packaging
Salary: £Highly Competitive Salary
A leading specialist print and packaging company has an exciting opportunity for an account manager to act as the face of the organisation for a list of assigned accounts, developing and maintaining long term relationships with this prestigious client base.
This vacancy requires someone with tenacity, who can show real ambition in order to make an impact in one of the best organisations in its field.
This EU Global Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Make sure clients receive requested products and services.
- Communicate client needs and demands to management.
- Manage projects, working to carry out client goals while meeting company objectives.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborate with local sales teams to reach prospective clients.
- Support local sales teams with local projects.
- Maintain accurate records relating to individual projects.
- Provide sales forecasts.
- Works closely with all production sites and customers to provide forecasts and reports.
- Prepare digital presentation for business meeting as well as customer meetings
- Provides assistance to production sites with regards to stock management.
- Prepare briefs for quotation and assist with subsequent cost analysis and bid preparation.
- Prepare monthly sales report for assigned accounts
- Develop products according to customer needs.
- Execute and monitor projects, ensuring key milestones are achieved on time.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of packaging / labelling artwork and specifications.
- Co-ordinate sampling with production sites and submit samples for approval, once they have been carefully checked.
- Maintain a library of approved samples.
- Liaise closely with artworkers and designers, as well as with all production sites.
- Liaise closely with all customers (retailers, manufacturers, agents and buying offices).
- Work closely with all production sites and customers to provide forecasts and reports.
- Consolidate order and stock report
- Assist production sites with production planning and stock management.
- Provide new project briefs to the relevant production sites.
- Help with the ongoing management of new and established projects.
- Coordinate with external suppliers for European projects.
This communications giant recruits the best people and shows a real dedication to inspiring and nurturing them. They are looking for amazing talent – an energetic person bursting with flair and an infectious passion. If you are a winner by nature and expect the same from people around you then this opportunity is for you. This exciting role does require someone with a certain amount of flexibility and a willingness to travel occasionally in the EU and exceptionally global if required.