Job Title: Digital Print Finisher
Location: North West England
Our client provides print solutions and customer communications to a range of markets.
They are currently looking to expand their already large production department through the recruitment of a Print Finisherwith a strong understanding of standard finishing practices and experience of working to high customer expectations. As print finisher, you will work on your own initiative as part of a large and busy team, responsible for individual functions occurring within the finishing department operations.
• Work to specific scheduled workload.
• Create production job specification.
• Prepare relevant equipment making ready for created specification.
• Sign off job ensuring the specification is matched.
• Run job, manage assistants.
• Make job ready for dispatch.
• Keep all working area clear and tidy.
• Secure use of all machinery.
• Experience of operating finishing equipment (folder, guillotine, book binding)
• An understanding of finishing, scheduling and print processes.
• Effective communication with colleagues.
• Previous experience within a similar role.
36hours a week 6am to 6pm, Saturday to Monday
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here