Job Title: Commercial Director – Leading Printing Company
Salary: up to £50k pa
Location: East England
A leading printing company which has achieved tremendous growth over the last few years is on the search for a Commercial Director to control all planning functions in line with strategic business objectives. This newly developed role will aim to deliver exceptional customer service while at the same time balancing commercial returns through judicious pricing, operational efficiency, material optimisation and good cost control to deliver profitability targets.
Main duties will include:
• To manage
the Planning function.
• To manage the Estimating and Commercial Analyst functions.
• Manage Customer services and estimating personnel as well as producing estimates and ensuring customer requirements are met
• Liaise with production Director to ensure deliveries of Customer products is achieved. • Attend daily meetings
• Price estimates in conjunction with MD and set price parameters
• To review and improve existing department methods of operation.
• Implement effective changes across the teams as necessary, working with MIS in support • Communicate clearly across all areas of the business regarding commercial profitability and production capacity.
• Drive continuous improvement across all teams to deliver year on year improvements in productivity and profitability.
• Personal development of self and team to maximise their own potential in and for our client’s business.
This role requires someone with experience in a similar job function within the printing industry. A Commercial Director must have an in-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis, and solid knowledge of performance reporting and budgeting processes. Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset will also be key.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here