Job Title: Business Development Manager – Conventional Corrugated Packaging
Salary: £35-45k basic + bonus + car + benefits
We are seeking an experienced conventional corrugated packaging salesperson to generate and cultivate new business, as well as to build upon existing client-relationships.
This a fantastic opportunity to work with a global organisation and one of the most highly regarded suppliers in its field. This customer-focused enterprise is recognised for superior service and high performance results, and is committed to helping create the most comprehensive packaging solutions to customers nationally and internationally.
We are looking for a star candidate with a solid work ethic comprised with high levels of motivation and willingness and an ability to work independently.
The role of business development manager will be key to supporting the company’s continuous growth plans. Responsibilities will include:
• Develop business plans to meet personal and company sales objectives.
• Qualify and develop active, viable pipelines through targeting prospects and initiating contact utilising various methods of sales lead generation.
• Manage, support and develop relationships and growth opportunities within new and existing accounts.
• Actively pursue cost reduction opportunities and identify alternative means to provide value to a prospect/customer.
• Provide accurate market feedback and industry trends.
• Work closely with internal supporting departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here