Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Highly Attractive Salary
Contact: George Thompson
Telephone: 0141 647 6688
Categories: Print, Packaging, Account Management, International, Other
Our client is a global print and packaging group that combines deep expertise in design, graphic services, production, technology, and process optimisation with unmatched marketplace understanding, dynamic ideas, and client first customer service. They are looking for an upbeat individual with a results-oriented spirit and proven track record of successful account retention.
A key member of the team, your role as Account Manager will be to nurture a rapidly expanding existing client which has a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership. This role will be perfectly suited to a customer centric individual who is organised, rigorous, and adaptable to an ever-evolving process and team
What will you be delivering?
– Build relationships with one of our client’s largest clients ensuring revenue growth and client retention
– Meet core KPIs around pipeline coverage progression, forecast, meetings, and general activity
– Focus on customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
– Be responsible for business performance, analyse the client’s main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics.
– Support Senior Account Director in a day to day operations
– Collect and sort all invoice, credit, bill, and order statements
– Manage the billing and invoicing process including review and approval of invoice packages; process billing corrections due to coding and/or timing issues; posting of period revenue accrual entry; performing A/R adjustments.
– High-performance mentality and consistency in over achievement
– Bilingual in Spanish/Catalan and English
– Proven track record engaging in value-based customer-centric conversations.
– Track record of identifying and executing upsell opportunities in existing deals
– Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior-level executives in mid-market companies
– The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals: a team-player
– Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
– Your key assets: Self-motivation, Hustle, a Strong work ethic, and Ownership
– Strong analytical skills. Ability to look for the root cause of a problem and to solve it
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here