Job Title: Account Director
Salary: £Highly Attractive Package
Our client, one of the leading large format printing companies in the country, is looking to appoint an Account Director.
This is a great opportunity to truly influence and shape the operational & strategic direction of a number of major accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building and maintaining senior client relationships, as well as significant experience in leading and developing high performing account handling teams.
This role requires a professional, motivated and confident individual, who has the ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment and is comfortable operating at a senior level.
This person will have the passion, energy and drive to deliver business objectives, coupled with strong influencing and nurturing skills that inspire others to do the same
Key Responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain a full understanding of the immediate and extended business offering/proposition
• Solid relationship building and interaction with clients and third parties by demonstrating an understanding of their business, priorities and dynamics to help them be successful
• Accountability for the overall service delivery, ensuring our client delivers their promises and meet, if not exceed expectations.
• Developing comprehensive strategic account plans with key account initiatives that deliver growth and optimise profitability
• Project Management of key account initiatives, ensuring delivery on time and to brief
• Setting key targets for service, delivery and continuous improvement, with regular measurement, analysis and reporting of performance against these targets.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here