Job Title: Wrapping Machinery Setter/Operator – DM/TM
Salary: Depending on Experience
Location: West Midlands
We are working with a long standing client passionate about providing a trusted and reliable order fulfilment service, adding value to each business it works with. This company has been trading for numerous decades, and its all-round performance and dedicated approach has allowed it to gain a solid client base and enviable reputation.
Following further expansion, they are looking to recruit a Sitma setter/operator from the direct /transactional mail industries to join their production team. Candidates will have comprehensive knowledge of setting and running Sitma machinery incorporating ink jet equipment and ancillary equipment, to a very high standard.
Typical work activities
• Setting, running & troubleshooting Sitma poly & paper wrap machines to a high standard.
• Setting & troubleshooting inc.jet cartridge-based ink jetting equipment (though Domino/Videojet trained will suffice
• Managing a team
• Completing production records
• Cleaning and maintaining equipment.
• Following safety guidelines
Key skills but not limited to
• Time served Sitma setter with finishing skills distinctly advantageous.
• Conversant with Inkjet printers, polyprop bundle strapping machines, Robotech gluing systems
• Good mechanical aptitude.
•Able to fault find and repair equipment affiliated with the role.
• Being able to review job specifications
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Is not afraid to teach.
• Can work alone or with a team.
• Good communication skills.
• Being able to meet strict deadlines.
• Being able to pay attention to small details.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 year’s experience setting and running Sitma/Buhrs/CMC or Norpak poly wrapping equipment
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here