Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager – Maternity Cover
Salary: £36k to £39k pa
This Quality Assurance role is a 10 to 12 months FTC maternity cover for our client
This client is one of world’s largest print and packaging groups who is looking to recruit a quality assurance professional to work in conjunction with the operations team to ensure delivery of the account’s product quality, processes and strategy ensuring all are consistent to the highest standards, while ensuring GMP adherence, excellent quality standards, and compliance to all appropriate client requirements.
Your role will be to develop and deliver best practice regarding quality assurance and quality control practices for a leading account, via planning, coordinating, overseeing and developing QA/ QC processes; maintaining and developing standard operating procedures and creating consistency in the artwork creation process in line with client/ company strategy, objectives and processes.
In addition, the Quality Assurance Manager will also be expected to:
• Proven experience successfully managing brand production teams within a print, pre-press, or graphics manufacturing environment.
Skills & Abilities
• Significant knowledge of The Company’s products, solutions and services.
• Significant understanding of the market and business environment that affects the assigned clients.
• Significant understanding of effective Pre-media, Print Services, Photo Studio and/or Digital production, processes, roles, tools (digital and conventional) and workflow practices and trends.
• Significant understanding of the assigned clients’ products and services.
Expert in universally recognised quality certification processes, requirements, and/or practices such as the following a plus:
• International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO)
• Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing
• Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP); etc
• Significant knowledge of Pre-media and/or Creative Services and solutions.
• Significant presentation and communication skills (written, verbal).
• Significant people, organisational, and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
Proficient Computer Software Skills:
• Apple Mac equipment and operating systems
• Overall Business software (e.g. MS-Office Suite)
• Proven ability to lead, mentor and manage other managers, supervisors, and/or individual contributors.
• Ability to lead and adapt to the requirements of various client accounts.
• Ability to interpret concept and/or brand guidelines through to artwork execution (e.g. digital, photographic, etc.).
• Ability to develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with peers and colleagues in one or more areas of the organisation.
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal clients and/or external clients (e.g. printers, product manufacturers, service providers, and/or clients).
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here