Job Title: Production Workshop Engineer – Electro Mechanical
Salary: Salary Negotiable / DOE
Location: East Berkshire / North Surrey / South Middlesex
Our Client’s expertise lies within sustainable, high precision, automated print finishing technology. They provide a finishing and printing range to all types of print operation across the UK and, in addition, they are also a Distributor for guillotines and shredders, binders and folding equipment etc.
This is an unmissable opportunity to join a world leading manufacturer within this sector in a vital Production Workshop role.
Suitable for candidates based in East Berkshire / North Surrey / South Middlesex
Overall Job Purpose:
- Learn all aspects of Company Products and Manufacturing Processes.
- Maintain high standards on the assembly, inspection, preparation and testing of all products produced by the department.
- Maintain projected completion dates on sales orders and repairs.
- Ensure good communication between all departments within Company.
Reports to: Production Workshop Manager
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide pre-delivery inspections, refurbishments, repairs and maintenance on all equipment as directed by the Production manager within an agreed timescale
- Ensure the quality of all work produced is to a high standard
- Provide excellent customer focus and communications.
- Keep Production manager and customer support department updated and informed
- Ensure all relevant documentation is prepared, available and completed where necessary ensuring it is received by the appropriate person on time
- Assist with product maintenance, movement and installations internally as required
- Attend all training courses and meetings as requested
- Support UK installations, training, exhibits and customer field service visits when requested nationally or internationally
- Provide assistance to Company UK Dealers, Field Service and Sales Teams
- Work independently under own guidance as well as part of a team
- Maintain company property in good working order such as PC, tools, etc.
- Maintain safe working practises within the working environment
- Promote Company in a positive manner and demonstrate a polite and respectful attitude to customers and fellow colleagues
- Maintain a clean and tidy workshop environment
- Display and maintain good working ethics and time keeping
- Work in line with GDPR regulations
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Electrical and mechanical skills required
- Print finishing knowledge
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- IT skills e.g. Windows operating system knowledge, installation of drivers and software, Microsoft Office
- Customer service focus
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to complete individual tasks
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to become proficient using software relevant to the role.
- Ability to obtain In-depth knowledge of equipment supplied by Company
- Applications in strictest confidence.
- CVs in MS Word format, (.doc / .docx)