Job Title: Print Account Manager – Edinburgh
Salary: £Highly Competitive Salary
As part of their growth, a
leading marketing and communications company is currently looking to recruit an
experienced Account Manager to support in the delivery to a varied portfolio of
Your responsibility will be to
ensure that all projects are delivered successfully, managing internal and
external communications in an effective manner. This will entail briefing
various departments from estimating, digital media, creative and artwork,
production, using in-house systems and standard workflow procedures. The
ability to spot new commercial opportunities within the account is key to
assist in driving growth.
As Account Manager, you must be
able to work within a fast paced, high volume environment, and must be used to
dealing with queries and ideally be used to liaising with a Production Team.
- Deliver against client KPIs and
other targets to meet contractual obligations.
- Develop and maintain a rapport
with key client stakeholders in order to manage expectations and ensure value
added service provision.
- Establish and maintain
relationships with day-to-day clients, applying a commercial and value added
approach to client briefings, and ensure meaningful and timely communication.
- Manage end to end production
workflow including associated communications with client, ensuring the quality
procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, ensuring the delivery
of product on time, to specification and on budget.
- Brief and liaise with creative
and studio artwork teams
- Support preparation of client
- Ensure all production activity
adheres to commercial strategy and guidelines.
- Delivers business and account objectives
through adherence to business processes and systems
- Ability to take client briefs and
change requests via face to face or by email and manage client projects from
brief through to production
- Ability to manage client
expectations around timescales and deliverables
- Understanding of print production
- An understanding of digital media
digital outputs would be beneficial
- Understanding of contract
requirements: commercial pricing structure, SLA’s and measurement
- Ability to work collaboratively as
part of a team, and ability to work independently
- Proactive approach – always
willing to learn and working to improve processes to ensure efficiency for the
- Ability to communicate
efficiently and build rapport with departments across the wider business
- People Management skills, you
will be required to liaise with colleagues within your account team as well as
liaising with internal departments and Client Contacts
- Manage workload effectively,
seeking opportunities to expand knowledge, grow and develop.
- Flexible in your approach to
workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met.
- Accurate estimating and
- Identify and maximise cost saving
- Ensures completed jobs are
invoiced in the month they have been produced/delivered
- Understands client budgets to
support the delivery of their campaigns