Job Title: Managing Director Designate
Location: East Midlands
The Managing Director of a successful commercial printing house is looking to retire. He is looking for a salesperson to continue bringing in new business while learning the ropes of the organisation with the view of leading the business in a Managing Director role in 18 months time.
This is a company extremely passionate about what they do. They are innovative in approach, creative in execution, and dedicated to delivering successful working relationships with all clients. They seek someone equally as passionate about the printing industry and providing an unrivalled level of customer service.
• Maximising revenue and customer satisfaction from a portfolio of existing corporate clients
• Acquiring new corporate clients
• Generating new and profitable business
• Working with colleagues to establish a corporate sales marketing strategy and plan
• Establishing effective working and reporting processes
• Liaising closely with Operations and Production so as to deliver value, quality and service to clients in a timely manner
• Propose, assist business planning for and Initiate new product development for corporate market
• Consider capabilities of new/additional production equipment acquired so as to develop and then implement marketing plan for these new capabilities
• Profitably broker services and products which our client is unable to manufacture to meet customer requirements
This role requires candidates with a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, internally and externally. We are looking for someone with a strong business sense and who has proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
Dynamic, energetic and passionate about the work you do, you will be eager to bring fresh ideas to the table and improve company turnover.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here