Job Title: Finance Manager – Marketing Company
Salary: £25k to £30k. p.a.
We are working with company in a league of their own when it comes to providing support for marketing campaigns, offering a wide variety of services such as digital printing, creative services and direct mailing. Their aim is to get clients’ desired message to customers in the most efficient manner whilst keeping costs to a minimum.
This client is looking to recruit a commercially aware Finance Manager with a strong ability to priorities and co-ordinate own work. Candidates must pride themselves in having a high level of attention to detail; good level of numeracy and literary skills; good communication skills at all levels, written and verbal; and a proficiency in SagePay, Word and Excel, ideally along with Access database knowledge.
- Sales Ledger – Contact clients to obtain purchase orders, add them to sales invoices and email/post to client.
- Credit Control – Communicate with clients in order to obtain payment of all sales invoices within the clients payment terms, send statements, produce client specific statements for clients.
- Manages Finance Assistant effectively, ensuring that strong credit control processes are in place.
- Purchase Ledger – Manage purchase ledger to ensure that all suppliers are paid in a timely manner as agreed with the Managing Director
- Produce Accounts Payable reports on a regular basis for authorisation by the Managing Director. Once authorised, processes payment and records on NetSuite and other systems as appropriate.
- Salary/Wages Support – Produce weekly report for salary/wages report and processes all payments and documents as necessary.
- Payroll – Responsible for managing all aspects of payroll and processing payments. Produces reports as required by Directors.
- Assisting with general HR administration as required.
- Filing of finance documents.
- Procurement of items bought using the company credit card.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, produce monthly management accounts to agreed specification. Works closely with Accountant to ensure complete accuracy.
- Manage petty cash, ensuring full reconciliation is completed on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for managing all bank accounts and merchant accounts in conjunction with the Managing Director.
- Preparing and submitting periodic VAT returns as applicable.
- Posting all transactions on a daily basis onto NetSuite or other systems as appropriate.
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the Directors.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a positive influencer in achieving company objectives and become a real asset to the team then we would love to hear from you.