Job Title: Field Sales Executive – Wide Format Media & Inks
Salary: Competitive basic salary + commission
Predominantly selling Wide Format Print Media and Inks.
Our client is a leading Supplier of large-format print supplies and equipment who require to appoint an experienced Sales Executive for an existing territory centering around Yorkshire – including up to the Scottish Border and across the right side of the Pennines down to above Lincolnshire.
Reporting to the Sales Manager the main purpose of the Job will be to to work collaboratively with the rest of the territory sales team to creatively generate and explore new opportunities to supply to the wide format print industry within the dedicated sales area, driving continued expansion of the Company’s customer base.
The role will also require the provision of a first class field-based account management service to existing customers within the wide-format print market, and lead Company colleagues in unparalleled knowledge of the industry, product range and service-excellence.
Ideal Candidate Profile.
A background in selling Print Media / Consumables into the Wide Format Print sector or a Sales background in the Wide Format Digital Print or Signage sectors or a background in Wide format Equipment Sales as an Application Specialist.
Qualifications and Position Requirements:
• Proven experience and success in a pro-active, target-driven sales role.
• A resourceful relationship builder with proven experience in acquiring and maintaining customer loyalty.
• Ability to explore markets to successfully identify new leads and sales opportunities.
• Desire to fully embrace and endorse our Client’s product range and company brand, and inclination to continue building on product and industry knowledge.
• Ability to utilise Microsoft Office suite and other tools to maintain contact with External Sales, Management and Company colleagues.
Package and Remuneration:
Competitive basic salary + commission
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here