Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Basic Salary up to £45k pa / DOE
Our Client is a globally recognised company involved in advanced textiles and materials manufacturing. They are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their dedicated maintenance team.
This In-house Electrical Engineer role has the following hours:
Mon-Thurs 7.45-16.15, Friday 7.45-15.45.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will help to provide production and efficiency gains, maintaining and building upon current machine specifications whilst adding external experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reactive electrical and PLC support on bespoke machinery
• Repair / Improve all aspects of electrical needs on site, to include single and three phase supply, AC/DC drives, Motors, Invertors, Relays PLCs
• Install new equipment / machinery
• Planned maintenance to support our TPM structure
• Electrical maintenance of the building. Light fitting, plug sockets, emergency lights etc.
• Five days a week (Mon to Fri), with an early finish on Friday
• Call out rota to be adhered to (alternate weeks)
• Apprentice trained, NVQ level 3 qualification
• Experience in manufacturing environment
• 18th edition C&G’s qualification
• Computer literate on Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Driver with ability to respond to production needs
PLC programming and fault finding (Modicon/Siemens preferable)
HMI programming experience (Citect preferable)
Fixed installation test and inspection 2391 qualification
PAT testing experience
Basic Salary up to £45k pa DOE – which will include the compensation for being on a call out rota on alternate weeks.
Company benefits including 2 separate private health insurance covers, Pension of Employer contribution up to 12%.
Company laptop, Mobile phone and uniform provided.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here