Job Title: Design to Print Project Manager
Salary: € Highly Competitive Salary
Location: Paris, France
A leading print and packaging company that helps the most renowned brands in the world create a significant impact is looking for a Project Manager to support one of its major clients through the provision of an artwork to print management & production service.
The Project Manager will provide design to print project planning, artwork, pre-press, print consultancy and delivery of artwork and pre-press services to the client.
As the Project Manager you will be accountable for/required to:
- Manage the delivery of all artworks to print for designated client business unit portfolios across Europe.
- Manage all packaging artwork changes for nominated portfolio overseeing artwork, pre-press management & print quality standards.
- Management of packaging artwork approvals for designated portfolios through project management platform
- Artwork Approval Management, including workflow creation, file upload, approval cycle monitoring & progress management and alterations feedback to the production studios.
- Effective and efficient briefing to the artwork/pre-press production team to ensure delivery of technical excellence in artwork/pre-press file construction, execution and supply.
- Engagement with key stakeholders & attend regular update meetings
- Work as a member of the D2P team to ensure the provision of an industry-leading artwork and pre-press service through close collaboration with design partners to ensure effective translation of the design vision into print and production reality.
- Sales sample mock-up management.
- Press pass attendance, support and sign off where required.
- Ensure engagement and provision of ‘Artwork to Print Management’ in conjunction with the D2P category lead for key projects.
- Ensure effective collaboration with design & business partnering teams, whilst keeping a close relationship with the portfolio marketing teams, managing expectations of colour management and timelines.
This position requires the following knowledge and skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within commercial design and artwork environments.
- Understanding of packaging print processes and technology.
- Understanding of packaging pre-press requirements and key drivers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident communicating with all levels of personnel.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel across Europe.
- High level of accountability with a focused, accurate and timely approach to work.
- Fluent in English or/and French
- Right to work in the EU.