Job Title: Business Development Manager – Transactional Mail
Salary: £Six Figure Package
A premium multi solutions specialist is looking to recruit a highly motivated Business Development Manager to develop a sales pipeline and secure new clients. This is a great opportunity for someone with business and industry knowledge within the transactional mail sector.
This business development role will involve desk research, lead generation and arranging meetings, all in line with sales strategy. The role will require frequent travel to client sites, building relationships with new and existing customers to have the best opportunity to secure new business.
As business development manager, you will also be responsible for tender identification and qualification, managing the tender process and assisting with tender document preparation. We are looking for someone who is systematically minded, to carry out analysis of pipeline – providing reports on number of additions and removals. These skills will also come in to hand for weekly and monthly reporting.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Excellent analytical, numerate skills and an attention to detail
• Commercially aware
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas / complex technical strategies to internal and external stakeholders
• Proactive and highly organised, with a proven ability to multi-task as required
• Passionate about our business, with a general thirst for knowledge and a significant interest in innovation and improvements
• Creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving.
• Positive thinker, with a can-do attitude.
• Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here