Job Title: Project Manager – Large Format Printer
Salary: £Highly Competitive Package
Our client has continually invested in technology and training, allowing for growth through the implantation of in-house designed brand and marketing portals. They are looking to recruit a new team member to the large format department, to support the Sales & Marketing Director in handling project tasks at all levels of the business. They are looking to bring on board someone who shares their passion for print, as well as having a problem-solving and open-minded way of working to get the job done. This is a company which is all about working collaboratively between departments. They are looking for someone who works well independently and is self-motivated to get their tasks completed within set timeframes to support other departments within the company.
With a minimum of two years’ experience in the printing industry, you will have a sound knowledge of running and managing print projects and will understand the multiple layers involved in completing projects. Working closely with the Head of Large Format, you will fulfil the many tasks required to see a project through the various stages of production.
• Writing up quotes on our client’s Management Information System.
• Once trained, you will be able to interpret client print requirements and determine correct production methods for each order.
• Working with suppliers and preparing purchase orders for any outwork orders, including arranging deliveries and collections using our despatch diary.
• Direct liaison with clients to keep them informed about their work in progress, planned deliveries, potential delays, etc.
• Link between sales and production to keep lines of communication open and clear. We are looking for candidates with suitable technical knowledge to traffic information between the two parties. Most of this link will be between the Head of Department and internal production and will play a vital role in the position being fulfilled successfully.
• Working closely with production to be fully informed of any changes to status of work in progress and being able to keep the sales team informed of these changes before they become an issue with the client.
• Occasionally attend site externally to assist with survey at the start of a project as well as meeting installation crews at the start of an install to give guidance on sign location. Own transport is preferable though not essential.
• Although your focus will be assisting the Head of Department, you will be expected to assist the sales team with related large format orders coming through.
• You will be working directly on a large account and responsible for critical aspects of this account that will put your previous experience to good use.
• Working with Trello boards and within set structures to see what projects are in the system and at what stage they all are.
• Managing the installation crews’ diary on a weekly basis.
• Committed to the job at hand and looking for a progressive career with a steep learning curve, yet thrive on the challenge.
• Work well under pressure and control multiple projects functions at the same time.
• Well organised, prioritising the most important tasks to get completed first.
• Good communicator across all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
• Proficient on Word and Excel.
• Have previously worked with a management information system.
• Approachable personality that allows others to communicate with you in a friendly and open manner.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here