Job Title: Production Account Manager – 10 month FTC
Salary: £28k to £30k pa
A leading print and communications company is
currently looking to recruit an experienced
Account Manager, for a minimum of 10 months to cover maternity leave. This
is a fantastic opportunity to work within the on-site team of a key financial services account.
Your responsibility is to ensure that all
projects are delivered successfully, managing internal and external
communications in an effective manner. This will entail briefing various
departments from estimating, digital media, creative and artwork, production,
using in-house systems and standard workflow procedures.
An Account Manager must be able to work
within a fast paced, high volume environment, and must be used to dealing with
queries and be used to liaising with a Production Team.
- Maintain a rapport with key
client stakeholders in order to manage expectations
- Establish and maintain
relationships with day-to-day clients, ensure meaningful and timely
- Manage end to end production
workflow including associated communications with client, ensuring the quality
procedures are followed throughout the process, ensuring the delivery of
product on time, to specification and on budget.
- Brief and liaise with creative
and studio artwork teams
- Ensure all production activity
adheres to commercial strategy and guidelines.
- Delivers business and account
objectives through adherence to business processes and systems
- Deliver against client KPIs and
other targets to meet contractual obligations
- Ability to take client briefs via
face to face or by email and manage client projects from brief through to
- Ability to manage client
expectations around timescales and deliverables
- A good understanding of print
- Ability to work collaboratively
as part of a team, and ability to work independently
- Proactive approach – always
willing to learn and working to improve processes to ensure efficiency for the
- Ability to communicate
efficiently and build rapport with departments across the wider business
- People Management skills, you
will be required to liaise with colleagues within your account team as well as
liaising with internal departments and Client Contacts
- Manage workload effectively,
seeking opportunities to expand knowledge, grow and develop
- Flexible in your approach to
workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met.
- Accurate estimating and invoicing.
- Identify and maximise cost saving opportunities
- Ensures completed jobs are invoiced in the month they have been produced delivered
- Understands client budgets to support the delivery of their campaigns
- Work with Account Executive to ensure month end is completed on time
NOTE: candidates must be from the printing industry.