Job Title: Artworker
Salary: up to £40k pa
We are working with one of Europe’s largest print managements to find their newest talented recruit. We have a fantastic opportunity for an Artworker to become a part of an award winning team at one of their busy London studios, working with a major banking and financial institution.
An artworker with experience in this marketplace would be of particular interest – someone who is well versed in showing particular attention to quality and detail, and creating and manipulating artwork for financial printing and corporate reporting markets. It must be noted that there is no creative element to this role, so if you a creative designer, this is not for you. The role of artworker follows corporate guidelines and is responsible for the following:
• Check the digital artwork / proofs produced adhere to the brief supplied.
• Feedback errors to production team in a timely manner.
• Use internal MIS system in accordance with standardised work procedures to ensure maintenance of an accurate permanent asset database.
• Understand the importance of using systems and monitoring and recording quality control errors on all jobs.
• Adhere to all internal processes in place for artworking
• To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
• Provide input into development of quality control process based on client needs.
• Knowledge of Adobe CC InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail essential
• Knowledge of any of the following would be highly advantageous: InDesign CS4-CC, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Pitstop, Dreamweaver
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident dealing with customers if required
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be meticulous, methodical and highly skilled, whilst having the ability to be flexible and dynamic enough to take on the challenge of keeping to tight deadlines. We are looking for a customer focused professional with a desire to deliver world-class service.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here