Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Circa £30k pa
Location: Southern Home Counties
Our client is a multi-disciplined creative and production company that’s built upon the ideas of providing a genuine full service across all forms of visual branding and media.
They’ve rigorously assembled an experienced team of dynamic, visionary and conscientious individuals that’s able to apply its varied talents and skills to projects requiring brand creative and PR, environment design, exhibitions and events, POS, large format graphics, litho and digital.
• To build excellent relationships with clients, in order to promote services of large format graphics, design, and installation work.
• Key account manage a number of independent Retailers and large blue chip stores
• Maintaining relationships with existing customers
• Manage projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
• Contacting clients by phone/email to take briefs, approve artwork and seeing projects from concept through to completion
• Gain a clear understanding of customers’ business and requirements.
• Liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers
• Work closely with production team to ensure jobs are being produced correctly and on time
• Previous experience of Account Management
• Must have a hands on approach and be able work across all departments with a strong customer focused attitude
• Well organised and self-motivated
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to use own initiative
This role will be working closely within the client services team headed up by the Client Services Manager. You will have full autonomy of your day and you are expected to deliver against the clients requirements. Knowledge and experience of budgeting, costing, estimating and data inputting are all essential aspects of this job that you must have done in past employment.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.
If you have registered with us and wish to use your existing details to apply for this vacancy please login here. If you would like to register with us please click here